Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Couple of Finishes


I bought a charm pack a couple of weeks ago.  I already had an idea what I wanted to do with them.  First up I was going to try to do a Disappearing 9-patch which Rachel from from p.s. I quilt gave a great tutorial forOnly little to start with but I enjoyed doing it. Only had a couple of hick ups making it, for instance I slipped with the rotary cutter half way cutting a block. 

The other I made was a grocery bag dispenser which Rachel at p.s. i quilt also designed and can be found at Moda Bake Shop along with many other great
designs.  It was so easy to make.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Michel. I am also working on a dissapearing nine patch, had a little hiccup too but have worked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Michell , both look great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Michell ....you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great and the fabric is nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.