Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Charming Hearts

Look what I got in the mail today from the Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio, USA.
On a humorous note, being a nurse we love pens as we always seem to loose them so was also excited at the free one, along with a free pattern card.


So what am I got to make with it you ask??
Well I saw a quilt pattern in a Creating Country Threads not long ago and thought....no said...to myself I am going to make that.  I already had a charm pack so just had to order the rest of the material.  I am going to be using Moda's 'Masion de Garance' by French General.

Here is a picture of the quilt, which is a Val Laird design and called 'Charming Hearts'.  It will be the first time I have made something like this so will be taking my time with it I think.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors. Good luck with the quilt. Look forward to seeing it finished

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.