Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Times

Well my Craft Forum Advent Swap finally got to my partner just a couple of days late.  I made a Tablerunner made out of a Moda Charm pack and also gave a pack of Moda Turnovers.  I really enjoyed this swap and plan on doing it again this year.

Advent Swap 2010
Now I said a couple of posts back that evey year the kids have a photo under the Xmas Tree (if we don't forget).  So here's this years one along with the new member of the family Snowy
Kristen, Anthony & Snowy Xmas 2010

A few months ago Tony and our shepherd Sam on the station were models for a drench gun a company is putting out.  I have no idea of the company but I do know the photographer was great. Here is one of the pictures with Tony and taken with one of our huntaway's named Hunt.  The photographer was from Strike Photography.

Tony and Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.