Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mug Rug Swap Received

Wow!! I have just received my Mug Rug swap item from my partner and it came all the way from Scotland, my second favourite country after NZ.  I am so lucky.  The fudge was divine and did not last long in this house and the other goodies will be put to good use.  My swap partner was Elizabeth-Anne and you can go and have a look at her blog here if you like.


Also today many of you are most probably aware of the devastating earthquake in Christchurch with large loss of life. Thought and prayers are going out to everyone there.  Thinking of hubby's two sisters and families down there in the worst hit area.  Hoping you are all ok.


2 comments:

  1. hi Michell, It is so good to be able to swap with someone in another country, isn't it. :)Scotland would also be my fav country after Australia, as both my parents were born there. I think at the time my Grandparents came here, their siblings were going to Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, and here!
    I have been thinking and praying for all of the people affected by the earthquake, I hope Evie is wrong about the number of fatalities, but it really is possible when you see such terrible devestation. I hope there is some comfort in knowing the whole world, and especially your neighbours, are behind you and praying for you. Hugs, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michell, been meaning to check out your blog again! And you've linked me :0 Thank you so much. I'm really glad you like your mug rugs, it's crazy seeing them on someone else's blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.