Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Look What's Come in The Mail

Haven't I been a lucky girl in the last couple of weeks.  I have had some exciting parcels turn up in the mail.

First up I had these wonderful embroidered houses turn up from Bev at Kainga Happenings.  Aren't they lovely.  I was thinking of making them into a wall hanging, but now I am thinking of cushions.

Then I needed to get some material (obviously) so in the mail from Fabric Shack came my order.  I love it when they have there cheap postage and it gets to me so fast.


Then finally from Terri's Place I received my giveaway I won from the recent blog hop. Yay.


Just waiting on one more little parcel.  Another blog win, this time from The Stitching Room.  I won a pattern of a Bunting.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michell,

    You certainly have had a great week. Good luck with your sewing.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.