Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blocks, Blocks And More Blocks

In the last few days I have been doing some sewing and have made some more Civil War Love Letter Blocks and this months Mystery Charm BOM we are doing over at Our Craft Forum.  With some left over material I have made a Pinwheel block and will probably make a heat pad with it. Also I have being making some items for a couple of swaps I am in, which I won't post pictures of, until I my partners have them.

Civil War Blocks
Healthful Region

Jersey Boys

No Serious Fighting

Pleasant Campaign

Skirmishing, Cannon Firing and Uproar

Virginia Military Institute
Mystery Charm Square BOM
Block 5
Pinwheel Block

I thought I had posted about this one but see I have not.  This is the lovely Fabric Basket I received in a swap last month.  Isn't it gorgeous?


Also I have been receiving lots of lovely fabric in the mail.  Here is one package from Two Bees which is a lovely little site. Go and have a look I am sure you will love it too.


4 comments:

  1. Lol, I see being ill didn't slow you down much! Lovely blocks here :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Michell, lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the names given to the various Civil War blocks ... they certainly fire the imagination.
    Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blocks are looking good and that bag is very nice.

    Hugs & Blessings

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.