Thursday, March 29, 2012

Table Runners and Blocks

More blocks have been sent and received in the past couple of months for the Australian Block swap.  My stash is building up nicely.  First received in February and March were some lovely blocks from Cate and Nolene.

Received from Cate - February swap

Received from Cate - February Swap

Received from Nolene - March swap

Then to Nolene this month I have sent this block.  Nolene want a Log Cabin Block with black on white and white on black, then starting with white on black.  I hope she like this one with some New Zealand fabrics within the mix.

Sent to Nolene - March swap

I have also this month finished a table runner I started making in January with some little charm squares I received from an earlier swap. These were probably the smallest squares I have ever sewn together so after motoring along sewing them I added a border and then put a binding on it and here it is finished.



I also received in a Kitchen Swap I participated in, another table runner from Colette in the USA.  I see some bunnies on it so will be a great addition for Easter.




2 comments:

  1. Love all those blocks. I particularly love the black and white log cabin block. The fabrics are lovely. NIce tablerunners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely black/white log cabin block.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.