Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Where Has The Time Gone?

Can not believe it has been a few weeks since my last post, where has the time gone.  I must say I have not really done much sewing but what I have done has been for other people.

My sister had a little girl at the start of the month so I made her some bibs.  I posted them over to her last week so hopefully the parcel arrives any day now.


Also last month I sent over to Suzzie her swap items for Our Craft Forums Kitchen swap.  I do hope she has got them by now and if she has is enjoying them.


I must really get back into my sewing as have a few swaps to complete shortly and alas bought a lot of fat 1/4's at the Craft and Sewing Show I went to this weekend when up in Auckland for Miss 16's trampoline competition.  Now that was a long drive due to the Waioeka Gorge being shut, so instead of 5 1/2 hrs, it took me 7 1/2 hrs getting to Auckland.  next time I vow to fly if the gorge is still shut!!!.  Anyway I got to go through Taupo which I haven't been to for about 8 years and went and had a look at the Huka Falls again.  They never change but are fabulous to look at.







We then we to the Huka Honey Hive farm where I had to get my Apricot, Wildberry and Beenut Butter honey.  Miss 16 and friends had to get their mug shots done too.

Lucy & Kristen

Kristen & Brea
And talking of my daughter, she turned 16 years old on Sunday.  My does time fly past fast.  Here is a picture of her at 1 year and now at 16 years.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.