Sunday, August 26, 2012

QBSA And A Hexi Swap


For QBSA August swap I had Donna and she asked for any block sampler style, so I thought how about my favorite block..... a Pinwheel.  I even used some of my treasured Civil War reproduction fabrics too.

August to Donna

 Well I am pretty well onto it and have already completed my September block which I will post away with a few other swaps tomorrow.

Leena asked for Spools, with the thread as stripes.  I initially thought I had no striped material and was going to going shopping tomorrow but then found some this morning, so this afternoon have whipped one up.

Sent to Leena 

Hope you girls like them.

Now if anyone wants to join this swap, go on over here.  There only a limited amount of places left so you have to be quick.

Also over at the Craft Lovers Online Forum I have joined a 1" Hexi Swap.  This month I sent to Candlepatch and Quiltn'sandy sent to me.  Now I am a novice at making these but over time I will get better and faster.

Candlepatch asked for a pink, green and brown mixture so I sent her this one.

Sent to Candlepatch
I have asked for cream centres and red petals, so this time round Quiltn'Sandy has sent me this hexi.


Received from Quiltn'Sandy
I do like it.


Until next time everyone

Best Wishes
Michell







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.