Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Great Birthday Had By ME!!

On Thursday it was my birthday.  I received some great pressies from the family including Casablanca and Little Fockers on DVD, lots of chocolate, a gift voucher, a new nightie...did I say lots of chocolate?

Also in the mail came a couple of gifts.  One was from Our Craft Forum's birthday club.  Lots of lovely goodies in this parcel.


Then at the start of the year I signed up to Leona's Quilting Adventure Birthday Club and from her I received this lovely parcel.


Not a birthday present, but on the same day in the mail came my book I had ordered from The Book Depository, Redwork Winter Twitterings.  A lot of stitching I can see coming now.


Also just after I had moved into our new place and got back from Miss 16 Trampoline Championships, I had a big pile of mail waiting for me and in it was my lovely black and white bag from my Lets Exchange partner Linda.  You can go visit Linda over at Sew Nicely


In it was some lovely soap and scented sachets.  Thankyou very much Linda

Finally I must say that I have very amiss in the Once Xmas Item A Month in the last few months, but this month I have made something for a Xmas Swap over at the group Sew Swapit on Facebook.  I can not say who it is to but I can show a picture.


The material is from Kate Spains Joy range....love it!!





3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! The book looks wonderful and the cushion is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday! I've had my eye on that Redwork book so I am looking forward to your creations from it. And I love the fabrics in that cushion!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely birthday presents and such a great stitchery book! What a fabulous bag!
    Well done on finishing a Xmas item, it is so cheerful, I am sure your partner will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.