Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blocks And Hexi's Done

This month has been my first month in Christmas Quilting Block Swaps Australia and my partner was Lorraine from here in New Zealand.  She asked for Ohio Star in traditional Christmas colours.  


For the October block over at Quilting Block Swap Australia I had Janeene and she asked for any star block and liked reds, purple and neutrals.  I made her this Friendship Star.


Then for Our Craft Forums 2012 Monthly Sampler Block Experience I made this Broken Sugar Bowl Block.  I was lucky as I just had enough grey material to make it.  Now to sew it altogether.


Finally the lastest hexi's from the Hexagon Swap over at the CraftLovers Online Forum.
This one I am sending to Candlepatche.  She has asked for a mixture of greens, browns and pinks.


I am sending this one to Norma. She has asked for any shade of blue with a white centre.


Last month I received this hexi from LynB to go with my collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.