Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa Sack Opening Day Is Today....Yippeee!!

Today is the day we are allowed to open our pressies our partners have diligently sent us over the last six months for the Santa Sack Swap.  I was lucky enough to have Lisa from Lydias Treasures as my partner and boy was I lucky.
So here are my pressies before I opened them.


And afterwards. What a lucky girl I am. Lots of little goodies that will come into great use.  The chocolates in the little zip bag did not last long at all.


Thank you Lisa for the great pressies.  They sure will come in handy.

I have got pictures of the individual pressies, but as luck would have it, my camera has gone flat.

 I would also like to thank Cheryll from Gone Stitching for organizing this great swap and I will certainly join up next year.




2 comments:

  1. I glad you like your gifts Michell. I really enjoyed making the gifts for you. Have a great Christmas... Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely..something I might like to join in with next year;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.