Friday, January 4, 2013

Lets Sign Up

Start the of year, means the start of new Swaps, BOM's and joining in a lot of new things or continuing on with what you were doing last year.

So first up this year I am joining in Cherylls 'Initial Heart Swap 2013'.  If you would like to sign up go here.


Also I am making the plunge and joining up in Cherylls 'Friday Night with Friends' which is held the first Friday of the night and that is tonight. Again go here to link up. 


I am also continuing with 'Sew It's Finished 2013'.  I still have a lot of UFO's to finish from last year list and also have added to this list.  If you would like to join go here


Another I am continuing this year is Narelles '1 Xmas Item Per Month'.  The rules are easy and if you can not make something each month that is ok. Go over here and join up if you want.


Also I found this BOM which the first block is already up to do.  Go here to Quilt Doodle Designs to participate.


Also Civil War Quilts are starting up a new BOM called 'Dixie Diary'.  So kept an eye out for it to start.

That is it so far, but I know there will be a lot more.





1 comment:

  1. So many goodies to keep one motivated!
    Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.