Sunday, February 24, 2013

FNSI Results & 1 Xmas Item A Month

It was a bit of a rush and I had to do it Saturday night New Zealand time, but I joined in on FNSI again this month.  Sign ups were at the last moment, but I worked it out it was still Friday night somewhere in America.

For the last FNSI held in January I made this 12 1/2 inch block which was going to be made into a cushion cover.  This month I finished it and even put a zip in easy peasy.  Just need to go and get a large enough cushion inner for it when in town next.  

This cover also lets me sign off a project for 1 Xmas Item A Month too.



Also last night i made this block for QBSA which I am a member of. The block is for Terry in the US.  She asked for any block in Children Novelty or Brights, so I made this Churn Dash.


Next months FNSI is on March 22nd so keep an eye out for sign ups close to it.

Also lately I have completed another cross stitch keyring.





6 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh colours Michell and a great Xmas Item finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish Michell. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, I am a green girl :) Wow putting in a zip, I am taking the plunge this FNWF to have a go at that, I hope it ends up half as good as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours for the cushion and the key ring is wonderful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cushion cover and I just love that cross stitch key ring.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.