Monday, April 8, 2013

Block Updates

Well blocks are finally done and off in the mail tomorrow and my new machine is going like a breeze. 

I will say sorry for the photos. They were taken of my phone so not the greatest.

First up will be the QBSA

 For my March swap I received this lovely Pinwheel block from Kerry


And this is Kerry's block.  The photo does not do it justice.  It is pale yellow and grey.


Then for my April block I am sending this Rail Fence block to Lorraine here in New Zealand.



Now for CQBSA

First my Friendship Star block to Dawnelle which was my March Block


And my April block that is going to Lori is the Pinwheel


Both blocks have been made with Judie Rothermels Spirit of Christmas Past, which is a really nice range.

Also here is my March Block from Dawnelle. I was actually lucky to receive two blocks from her.


Also this I have join the 6" Quilt Block Swap (6"QBS) and this month I had the lovely Robyn who wants any scrappy block with a hint of blue.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.