Saturday, May 25, 2013

Block Swaps Are Up To Date

I have been sewing up a storm in the last week before going away making sure I finished my swap blocks.  I done all apart from one as I need some black material which I finally found. And now they are complete.  So here is the update of what I have sent and received.

First this block was sent to CrafteeCC for QBSA for the May swap.


Then for the CQBSA I sent this block to Vicki in Australia


I had Janet from Canada for the 6" Block Swap and sent her these two postage stamp blocks


A while ago an angel call was sent out and I have finally sent this Christmas Tree block out to Chris in the USA


 Then for the March 6" block swap I received these lovely blocks from Robyn


And then for the CQBSA April swap I received this lovely block from Lori


Now I need to get onto it and complete my BOM blocks I am in and then I will truely be upto date.  Just happy have the block swaps out of the way for now.




3 comments:

  1. lovely blocks Michell you have done well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your blocks are lovely Michell, and I love your photos of Queenstown in the previous post. We went there for the first time this year too! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I've participated in a block swap but they are always so fun - great blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.