Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Fabric Basket

Recently I participated in a fabric basket swap over on Flickr and this is what I sent to my partner filled with goodies.  I know she has received it and loves it.


One thing I noted after I had made it was the handles were so long and could not fathom out why, but packaged it up and sent it on its merry way anyway.  I then had another look at the pattern and then realized that instead of chopping the handles in half, I made two of them from the pattern.  Pays not to sew sometimes late at night.  

The pattern was made from Pink Penguins tutorial which can be found here




4 comments:

  1. Hehehe That's exactly the sort of thing I would do, you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour ... the longer handles would make it easy to pick up with one hand :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag looks great, it sounds like what I would do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Michell - I agree with Narell, it would make it easier to pick up, but yes I do sympathise with the issue of not reading the instructions quite correctly. It still looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.