Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lots and Lots Of Blocks

I have been a a sewing mission and have been catching up with Block of the Months and Block swaps in the past week, so this post is going to go block crazy.

First here are the latest blocks made and received for the block swaps I am in.

This month for CQBSA I sent to Fiona and she asked for any yellow star with a Christmas background.


For the May swap I received this block from Vicki called a Coffin Block



Then for the 6"QBSA I sent to Ann and she asked for any star in blue and white.


For QBSA I received from Sue not one but two lovely blocks in my new colour and block preference.



Over at Our Craft Forum I am again this year participating in the Monthly Sampler BOM and finally made my blocks, so all caught up now.  These are being made with Riley Blake Designs "Paris & Company"






Then over at Quilt Doodle Designs I am collecting each month her BOM patterns. I made the first one at the start of the year and now have made up to Mays one. I am using for this one Best Wishes by Dawn Heese of Linen Closet Designs for Henry Glass Fabrics





Then I am also participating in Barbara Brackmans Dixie Diary BOM over at Civil War Quilts and have also made up to Mays block. For this BOM I am using Old Glory Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings for Moda Fabrics.










2 comments:

  1. Boy you've got a lot of BOMs going on there Michell! Busy, busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a very busy girl!! Love the blue blocks, such a bright clean colour:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.