Wednesday, March 18, 2015

LGS Funtimes

I meet some lovely ladies on my trip to Brisbane for Lets Get Stitched and I actually forgot to get a picture of my roomie so maybe next year... sorry Helen.

Some of these photos are stolen from the Lets Get Stitched FB page where the lovely Shez has put many on and if you go on over to her blog you will see many more.  As you can see she is photobombing me and Michelle Ridgway having a pic taken.


 The Naked Whiskey Bar was an eye opener on the Saturday night and a fun time had by all over the whole weekend.


 Friday and Saturday night


Sunday Stitching day


and a big happy birthday to my daughter Kristen who is 19years today.  She is down south on a field exercise so I am sure she is having plenty of fun.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend we had. That wallpaper was a hoot Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend it was thanks so much for sharing it with us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a good time - and it seems the girls didn't mind having a kiwi along... it's on my wishlist for next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.