Sunday, November 1, 2015

OH YEAH!!! WINNERS AGAIN!!!

Well if you didn't already know the All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup this morning. I got up very early to watch it again and if I hadn't Miss 19 would have had something to say.  She messaged me just to make sure I was watching it..... like I wouldn't.


Anyway we played the Wallabies and it was a great game.  Got a bit worried there when there were only 4 points in it, (not as nail biting as last weeks on against South Africa where I was nearly sick because I was so nervous).  However Dan Carter and his magnificent boot was magic and some great tries came along, especially that one by Beauden Barrett right at the end.  It is going to be sad to see Dan gone now.  He has had a great All Black career
.

Along with him there are some other great All Blacks who have played their last game in the black shirt and one of these could be the great captain Richie McCaw, it is still up in the air what he is going to do, but if he ends up retiring, he is another great loss to the All Blacks.




 So after that game I would say there would be a great many Kiwi's around the world still celebrating our back to back World Cup wins like these boys



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.