Wednesday, January 6, 2016

OMG: One Month Goal

Last year after signing up to ALYoF and then long story cut short, didn't really do it because of personal issues which I have explained in other posts, I didn't get to quite finish anything I had planned to.  Nearly but not quite.  So when I saw that Heidi at Red Letter Quilts was now holding OMG: One Month Goals as ALYoF had wound up I thought this year is my year so I will join up to OMG.
My first, is my first from last year which is the Redwork 'Love Is' BOM I started a few years ago that Paula from Pacific Patchwork put out.  I did baste and quilt it last year, and all I need now to to bind it, so this is my goal for January.

Along with this I also plan to get this little Cross Stitch into a frame that I found when packing up the Christmas decorations last week.  I was going to make it into a cushion, but thought the frame would be so much better.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am cheering for you as I really want to see more of the redwork blocks Michell. Thanks for linking up and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One finish leads to another and it will feel so great. Can't wait to see it I love red work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.