Monday, January 2, 2017

Another Xmas Tablerunner

Near the second day of the year and I have not seen much of it yet as sleeping all day due doing the graveyard shift at the local hospital.  One more night and I will be off for hopefully four days then back into normal shift work for the next month.

Here is another table runner I have made and yes I love this pattern just as much as the Disappearing 9-patch pattern.  This table runner was sent as a swap gift for an advent swap I was in.



This year also heralds in the year I am to finish my Thesis and I vow never to study again.  Roll on May, though there is so much to do before then as well.  I will be very glad when it is over.  At least I can say I have finally completed my Nursing portfolio for another 3 years ....yay!!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty table runner. Happy 2017 and good luck with that thesis. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table runner - good luck with finishing your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table runner, like the fabrics you have used.Good luck with your thesis.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.