Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I Passed!!!! and a late Christmas in July Swap Post

First things first.  I passed my Master of Nursing with Merit.  I was just happy getting a pass, so with merit it was a bonus.  All those tears were worth it.
Party time happened in Fiji as I found out about my results just after the plane landed.  I just had my recommendations to do, which are done and passed on to my supervisor who has approved what I have done and is now with the head of the program and I just have to 75 word abstract to write up and I can print in book form....yay. 
I now have time to do more things finally and I have been doing that, which I will show over the next few posts.
Also last month I participated in Gone Stichin' annual Christmas in July swap.  I received from Kaye over at Kitten Stitching and received some lovely cross stitch Christmas items.





I love cross stitch and loved these so much.

I sent to to Lyn and she let me know how much she enjoyed my gifts.  





Roll on more sewing now for the local A&P show in October.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations - so pleased you did well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michell on passing - with Merit!!! Lovely Christmas gifts...both what you received AND what you sent - it was a fun swap wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.